Monday, April 25, 2011

Baby on board

So im 14 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Very happy at the prospect of becoming a mother. My body changes just about everyday I feel little movements and its nothing short of amazing. I can't wait to meet my little person I hope that I'm creating a good enviroment for my lil one but its difficult I am doing my best though I am so in love with this little creature I feel myself changing emotionally nothing seems as important as having a healthy baby. I wanted to begin a family with the person I've created this life with and love tremendously but mental illness and distress is making that difficult I am hoping for the best but being realistic I have to take care of my baby...I cant help someone who wont help themself. Have a tummy buldge and my boobs are enormous cant wait to have a bigger belly but im sure i will regret saying that LOL off to bed give US some rest

No comments:

Post a Comment