Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm GROWN....

....I must have my own place to live and be free from under the thumb of my family. Time to grow up. I would like to spend time with my mother but with her there is no talking about anything besides money and how much most she wants and how much she wants me to give her. One problem with that. I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY!!!! Not enough to help her. i cant even afford to get my tooth pulled. I really don't think she cares. It honestly doesn't seem she cares much about 'me at all. I just need distance. When I have people that haven't known me my whole life treating me better than my Mother somethings need to change. I'm going to do with my life what i want to do. I'm going to make a plan and stick to it. I've been working hard to love myself and put my priorities in order and people who don't act like they love or want the best for me or treat me like their personal punching bag are out for me. unless you can love me or treat me as i deserve to be treated can earn back my favor. but with actions not words....

No comments:

Post a Comment